First of all, what is fashion in the first place?
fash·ion/ˈfæʃən/ Show Spelled[fash-uhn]
1. a prevailing custom or style of dress, etiquette, socializing, etc.: the latest fashion in dresses.
2. conventional usage in dress, manners, etc., especially of polite society, or conformity to it: the dictates of fashion; to be out of fashion.
3. manner; way; mode: in a warlike fashion.
4. the make or form of anything: He liked the fashion of the simple, sturdy furniture.
5. a kind; sort: All fashions of people make up the world.
That's the definition of fashion brought to you by dictionary.com.
some things that are in right now are hats according to Teen Vogue. But not just any hat, boy hats. newsletter hats, etc.
Something that i offer is a fashion newsletter that you will receive FREE monthly by email. If you are interested in receiving said newsletter, please sign u on my blog on the page called newseltter! thanks!
Here are some of my favorite fashion items!
Newsboy caps. I actually have the exact same one from Juicy so that's why I chose that picture.
Next is solid summer color sundresses such as a light pink, blue, or orange. gorge!
rompers are pretty popular right now and i just got my first one. its most like the gray one with the belt on it in the very left of the picture. :)
So those are a few of my favorite fashion things. thanks for reading, and please visit me! :)